Startup Battle - Final
Switzerland is home to innovation. The Startup Battle showcases the ideas of young and bright entrepreneurs and how they want to change the future.
15 selected startups from Switzerland present how they create an impact. The jury and the audience decide on the 5 finalists, who pitch in front of an exclusive jury for the win.
The rules: Every startup has 90 seconds time to pitch their idea and to convince you!
The 5 finalists:
- Witty Works AG: The Diversifier - a B2B CommTech SaaS - unlocks diversity with inclusive language by detecting unconscious bias in language and supporting companies to develop and consistently apply inclusive language.
- Amplify: Amplify - a digital platform to launch an advertising campaign as simple as a classified ad but with all the power of digital marketing. Amplify makes advertising for the rest of us a reality
- Typewise: Secure and intelligent human-machine interface.
- Smeetz.: Smeetz is the #1 data-driven ticketing and dynamic pricing SaaS that helps cultural and tourism providers optimize their revenue and inventories.
- collectID: We are the truth behind the product.
Tune in live to find out who wins the grand prize!
The jury for the Final is composed of:
- Thomas Dübendorfer: Internet Entrepreneur and Business Angel, President at Swiss ICT Investor Club (SICTIC), Information Security Expert
- Dominique Gruhl-Bégin: Head of Start-ups and Next-Generation Innovators Division, Innosuisse
- Gianmaria Sbetta: VCs & Startups at AWS
- Raphaël Conz: Head of the Business Unit, Service for the Promotion of the Economy and Innovation (SPEI)
The moderation will be led by Stephanie Tauber Gomez, Senior Innovation Manager & Co-Lead Leap at digitalswitzerland.